Animator Role Description
- Create high quality gameplay animations
- Work independently with rigging, skinning and implementing animations
- Collaborate with all disciplines to find the best solutions for the game
Use constructive feedback to take your animations to the next level
- Good knowledge of Maya
- Strong skills in humanoid and creature animation
- Experience working in game projects
- Professional nimation experience in the games industry
Experience using Unreal Engine 4
Working with us means working in a relaxed and friendly environment, where we value diversity and inclusivity and let everyone be heard. We work actively with individual career development, and help employees strive towards more responsibility and autonomy. We encourage you to contribute creatively to parts of the game outside your discipline - be it to participate in brainstorming meetings or give feedback on existing features. We also have Creative Fridays twice a month, where you get an opportunity to research new knowledge or work on experimental content. Playing games together at work is another thing we do to have fun and get inspired.
Additional benefits include an insurance program, occupational pension, great parental benefits, wellness grant and wellness hour. And, of course, you will be part of a wonderful team of colleagues working on an exciting high-profile project.
If this sounds interesting, let us know! Send us an email at:
We look forward to hearing from you!