We are looking for a social media savvy community manager to plan out and execute our social media campaigns
This is us!
COFFEE STAIN NORTH is a small game developer based in Stockholm that belong to the Coffee Stain family. Since we started in 2013, we have grown to 22 developers and are now open to add a couple of new friends!
We take pride in making games that we ourselves would like to play, a philosophy that has led us to work on multiple kinds of games in the past, like A Story About My Uncle & Goat Simulator. The only common denominators being humor and storytelling.
Working with us means working in a relaxed and friendly environment, where we value each other and the unique qualities we all bring to the table.
Being small has its perks and one of our favorites is how we all have influence over our work/culture and the games we make.
How we work
We actively work to empower our employees by helping everyone strive towards more responsibility, ownership and autonomy. This is because we think we can do even better as a team when your creativity shape not only your own work, but also our studio culture and our games.
Does this sound like you?
You want to work with a small but ambitious team where making an impact on the games we develop is not a perk, but a common goal.
These are things you’ll do on the job
- Be the voice of the developer
- Create and manage the strategy for our community, grow and cultivate healthy communities
- Work together with the publisher and the internal team to execute on social media marketing initiatives to drive engagement for the product and the studio
- Work together with in-house content creators to set up and execute events to interact with the audience
- Posting scheduled content to Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram and engaging in the discussions on the forums for the platforms where games are available
- Present community feedback to the developers
- Managing game’s Discord server and interact with its audience
These are things your CV already contains
- You have experience planning out and executing a social media campaign and know the strengths and weaknesses of the different platforms
- You have experience with the tools and workflows for managing some of the most common social media platforms such as Youtube, Twitter, Tictoc, Discord, Twitch etc.
- You’re not afraid to jump into the next big thing to innovate on how we communicate with our audience
- Ability to write engaging copy that is appropriate for the audience and platforms, primarily short form with occasional long form writing
- A deep understanding of and interest in video game cultures and communities
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- You like goats
Perks of working at Coffee Stain
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits that go beyond the usual payments to your pension fund and insurances.
- We believe that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind, so on top of the wellness grant you get some paid time off to work out. Did we mention there’s a gym right beside our office?
- Every third week it’s creative Friday which lets your inner passion blossom
- To have fun together an get inspired, we play games on the clock every third Friday
- We also have great parental benefits, including extra pay on top of what you get from the social insurance agency during your parental leave
- And, of course, you will be part of a wonderful team of colleagues working on an exciting high-profile project
The position is permanent, full-time, 40 hours per week.
Right now, most of us work from home, and if that works for you that’s what we recommend for now. About a year ago we moved into our newly renovated offices on Kungsholmen, by Fridhemsplan and we are all eager to start hanging out there ASAP. There is still the possibility to work safely from there now as well, if that’s preferred by you.
Apart from us, the Coffee Stain group consists of COFFEE STAIN STUDIOS in Skövde (Sanctum and Satisfactory) and COFFEE STAIN PUBLISHING who also work with close partners like Iron Gate (Valheim), Ghost Ship Games (Deep Rock Galactic) and Easy Trigger Games (Huntdown) to name a few.
We look forward to hearing from you! Send an email to email@example.com
We delete all applications after two years if you don't request it sooner. By applying you also agree to that we're allowed to keep the information you send in for that time period.