Are you perfect for the role as Data Analyst at Coffee Stain Malmö? We're looking for a new talented colleague who is passionate about analysing and visualising data! Apply here
About Coffee Stain Malmö
As the latest Coffee Stain office, founded last year, we are looking to build our new studio WITH our new hires, not just for them. That’s why we are on the lookout for the best and brightest in mobile games development and production. We offer the chance to build our Malmö studio from the foundations, with the backing of one of the hottest indie games studios and publishers in the world.
We are a small, but rapidly growing, team of developers and publishers who care deeply for every game we make, not just the one closest to release or the one that’s the most successful right now. As part of the wider Coffee Stain family, we share their values, and helping each other out is important to us. We believe that people are at their best when they’re supported and trusted.
As Coffee Stain Malmö’s Data Analyst, you’ll help us make the right decisions at the right time based on data derived from our mobile games. You’ll encounter both close collaboration with the development team, as well as reporting and communicating insights to management and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our data, maintaining and building actionable dashboards, and investigating trends in the data. Therefore, it’s important that you feel at home in data analysis and statistics and enjoy working independently.
These are things you’ll do on the job
- Looking at data in an exploratory way and investigating patterns
- Collecting and processing a vast amount of data
- Maintaining and building actionable dashboards, e.g., through Looker Studio, Power BI, Tableau - or similar visualisation tools
- Helping interpret significant trends and changes in important metrics
- Conducting A/B tests, measure impact of design changes, and maintain a critical view on results
- Communicating your findings to non-data-wizards
These are things your CV already contains
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst, preferably within mobile games
- Proficient in using SQL
- Mastering a tool such as Python, R, or similar to implement commonly used statistical models and analyse results
- Strong communication and data reporting skills
- Ability to work independently, by managing and tracking your own workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Perks of being a Coffee Stainer
We frequently engage with each other around the games we're working on and playtests are a natural part of our day-to-day regardless of the role we have. We’re firmly against micromanaging, we trust our colleagues with the expertise and work ethic they bring to the table.
We can be flexible to accommodate your individual needs to make sure you have the right prerequisites to do your job and we allow for a healthy balance of working from home and working from the office, even outside of the consequences of the pandemic. We do however like to see each other in the office in person the majority of the week.
We offer competitive salaries with excellent benefits. We try to follow the Collective Agreement as close as we can, which means payments to your pension fund and insurances. We also believe that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind, so on top of the wellness grant, you get some paid time off to work out.
The position is permanent, full-time, 40 hours per week, in Malmö.
Apart from us, the Coffee Stain group consists of COFFEE STAIN STUDIOS in Skövde (Sanctum, Goat Simulator, Satisfactory), COFFEE STAIN PUBLISHING (Stockholm) EASY TRIGGER (Huntdown), and COFFEE STAIN NORTH (Goat Simulator 3), COFFEE STAIN GBG (Welcome to Bloxburg), LAVAPOTION (Songs of Conquest) and BOX DRAGON (working on an unannounced title)
We look forward to hearing from you!