We’re looking for a new member to join our Coffee Stain Publishing team as a Release Manager.
You’ll help make sure that all our games reach our players on time regardless of what platform or storefront they’re using. You will aid all of our teams in their releases and help your teammates stay up to date on the most recent requirements and process changes. By creating clear internal processes that are easy to follow, you ensure timely and smooth game launches. You’ll prepare, set up and monitor releases with the team and when things go wrong, you keep your cool and guide the team in a solution-oriented manner. You will actively work on building a relationship with our partners. Take initiative to improve processes, and keep your ear to the ground for the right new programs or first-party features that could benefit our games.
What you will do
- You are in charge of setting up and managing platform release processes
- Be the main point of contact and establish and maintain a good relationship with our platform owners and distribution partners
- Set up, submit and maintain our games on multiple platforms throughout the game life cycle
- Create and communicate release and submission schedules that fit the development plans
- Take charge of monitoring and managing all releases and do your best to solve any issue impeding the release
- Proactively highlight and escalate risks, internal timelines, and dependencies to stakeholders
- Help the Coffee Stain team stay up to date with platform requirements and be the expert guiding the internal teams through compliance
- Be the expert in how to use first-party hardware
Your skills and experience
- Expert understanding of Console, Mobile, or PC release and submission processes
- Thorough, diligent, and process-oriented with superb organizational skills
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and prioritizing effectively under pressure
- It’s a plus if you also have previous experience in project management
About Coffee Stain (Publishing)
We are a small publishing team of about a dozen people that care deeply for every game we make, not just the one closest to release or the one that’s the most successful right now. We help each other out and being supportive is important to us, we believe that people are at their best when they’re supported and trusted.
We frequently engage with each other around the games we're working on and playtests are a natural part of our day-to-day regardless of the role we have. We’re also part of a larger family with different studios and partners that we collaborate closely with.
We can be flexible to accommodate your individual needs to make sure you have the right prerequisites to do your job and we allow for a healthy balance of working from home and working from the office, even outside of the consequences of the pandemic. We do however like to see each other in the office in person a number of times in any given week if we can, but some on the team work from Skövde, Göteborg, and Malmö, though the majority are located in Stockholm.
We also believe that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind, so on top of the wellness grant, you get some paid time off to work out. Did we mention there’s a gym right beside our office?
The position is permanent, full-time, 40 hours per week, in Stockholm.
Right now, most of us work from home, but it’s possible to work from the office as well. Some of us are there a few days a week and it’s up to you what you’re comfortable with. A bit over a year ago we moved into our newly renovated offices on Kungsholmen, by Fridhemsplan and we are all eager to start hanging out there more frequently again.
Apart from us, the Coffee Stain group consists of COFFEE STAIN STUDIOS in Skövde (Sanctum, Goat Simulator Satisfactory), EASY TRIGGER (Huntdown) and COFFEE STAIN NORTH that’s currently working on a super-secret project.
We look forward to hearing from you! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We delete all applications after two years if you don't request it sooner. By applying you also agree that we're allowed to keep the information you send in for that time period.