Are you an experienced Animator with a technical know-how and a great sense for different animation styles, who thrives in a smaller group? Do you want a unique opportunity to join a new creative team as it takes shape? Apply here
Join us in forming a new team
Jump on this exciting creative opportunity as Coffee Stain North is branching out with a new autonomous team, working from a separate location.
Take this unique chance to be a part of a small core group of key people, laying the groundwork and mapping out the direction as the team grows.
It’s the best of both worlds – the creative freedom of a startup, leaning comfortably on the safety of an established organisation.
We’re looking for people with an enterprising, creative mindset who thrive in a smaller group.
As part of this core team, we’re currently looking for an experienced Animator.
These are things you’ll do on the job
- Work closely with design and direction to create responsive movement for gameplay and impactful animation for storytelling
- Stay on the forefront of researching new technologies and ways to effectively handle animation
- Set up pipelines to handle animations – both in related software and for final implementation in Unreal Engine
- A great feeling for weight, momentum and impact in animations
- Ability to make animations come alive with keyframing
- Ability to handle different animation styles fitting different genres and contexts
- A deep understanding of animation tech, both in specific software and in Unreal Engine/in-game
- A cinematic eye to assist with camera work for cutscenes
- Professional experience with using motion capture
The position is permanent, full-time, 40 hours per week.
You will spend the majority of your work-time at our spacious offices in Kungsholmen, by Fridhemsplan. There will still be the option of working some days from home, if you prefer.
Perks of working with us
- We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits that go beyond a generous insurance plan and the usual payments to your pension fund
- We believe that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind, so on top of the wellness grant you get some paid time off to work out
- And, of course, you will be part of a wonderful team of colleagues working on an exciting high-profile project.
We look forward to hearing from you!